Benefits of HSNM Membership
- The opportunity to meet and socialize with other free-thinking individuals.
- Attendance at group meetings with the opportunity to hear challenging and informative speakers discuss a broad range of timely issues.
- Be part of a progressive secular network taking action on important issues of the day.
- Access to a wide selection of Humanist literature and publications.
- An interesting and enlightening monthly newsletter.
- Access to a Humanist Celebrant who is certified to officiate at weddings, funerals, and other rites of passage.
- Members in good standing are eligible to vote in HSNM elections, serve on our committees and hold positions on the Governing Board.
Becoming a Member
Membership dues for HSNM are $20 per year ($30 for couples), $5.00 per year for student memberships (18 and under) and may be paid directly to our Treasurer using this HSNM Membership form
Or, try out our secure online shopping cart for dues and donations here:
Pay Dues or Donate Online
For information about American Humanist Association dues visit the AHA website.