As part of the day’s activities, we will:
- Speak with legislators about women’s rights and the ongoing need fora guarantee of equality for women in the US Constitution
- Present a short program about the ERA in the Rotunda from 2:30 to 3:30 PM Join with other women-focused organizations in a day of activism to highlight the human rights of women.
Among the other organizations there on that day will be:
- The American Association of University Women, who will be lobbying on behalf of education
- The NM Coalition for Choice and Santa Fe NOW, whose Roe v Wade program will be at 1:30
- The League of Women Voters, who will have a Legislative Reception at 5:30.
See the Winter 2014 ERA Action Report for more information on ERA activism. ERA Action Winter Update 2014